Choose from a wide variety of accommodations and fifteen championship courses designed by legends such as Robert Trent Jones, Pete Dye and Mike Strantz. Kingsmill’s River and the Golden Horseshoe’s Gold course routinely rank in Golf Digest’s “top 100 courses you can play” all others are ranked four stars or higher. To learn more about the courses go to our course information page
Williamsburg also has great accommodation options from spacious multi-bedroom condos andLuxurious Resort Hotels to quality economy hotels there as an option and price range perfect for every golf group. Learn more about the all that we have to offer at our accommodations page.
We can offer a wide variety of trips that fit into all budgets and accommodate all group sizes from 1 to 100 including golf only quotes for those that already have accommodations. Our local, knowledgeable staff, including PGA professional Chris Hartig is here to set up the perfect golf trip for your golf group.
Popular promotions include:
- Unlimited Golf – (Play all day for one rate) in March and November,
- Group Leader Free – groups of 16 or more and the group leader is free
- Traditions Lunch and Draft Beer – yes free lunch and 2 free draft beers
- Kingsmill “Big Break” – Stay and Play at Kingsmill and add other popular area courses
- The Jones Collection – Play Robert Trent Jones, Gold and Rees’ Green and Viniterra
Request a Quote Today!
- Fill out quick information on the form
- Pick Condo, hotel, or resort accommodations
- Suggest courses and budget per golfer in comments field
- Within 24 hours receive your Custom Unlimited Golf trip quote
Book this trip though Virginia Golf Vacations, receive promotional rates, advance access to tee sheets and VACTION EXTRAS!